Changes:

Sitting on this blog too long has left me wondering about its fate.
I want to write. Owning five semi-active roleplay accounts on Tumblr. should make that pretty clear.

But there's the problem: semi-active.

Fiction is one thing, especially the kind I participate in that truly depends upon other people to be there and respond. Non-fiction is quite another; and I've been having plenty of thoughts I believe worth sharing on a myriad of subjects.

No doubt there'll still be some focus on the lolita side of my life here too, I just don't want that to be the only thing I write about.

I've been thinking over, of course, topics I could realistically speak on here and there's plenty to work with.


  • Crime
  • Mysteries
  • Book reviews
  • Product reviews
  • Weight loss progress
  • The cast of characters I play and the world I have been developing over the last six or so years
See? Plenty.

The list is going to grow. One way or another, if I will it or no. That's just the way things are with people like me, when there are just too many ideas to contain in one person's head for a prolonged period of time. 

That's just the way things are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parfait Doll's Lolita Level Ups!:

The Lolita Tag Answered:

fyeahlolita's Lolita Level Ups!: