Wishlist and Shopping:

Here's a look at all the things on my wishlist so far to date:

Dim Light Holy Peplum JSK - Metamorphose
Not sure of the name of these ones, but have listed them as red/black ankle boots - my-lolita-dress
Fairytale Rose Beret - BTSSB

And now on to what should be arriving to me in the mail sooner or later (preferably sooner☺):
Shoes in White - Aliexpress


Whitelinen - Dreamholic
White long sleeved OP - Chinese Lolita Updates
White Blouse - Aliexpress
Lacey Pearl Gloves - AATP
White Lace Tights - Aliexpress
Evening Canotier - sweetmildred
Dolls Party Tights - Chinese Lolita Updates
Dolls Party JSK - Chinese Lolita Updates
Apricot - Dreamholic
A-line Petticoat - Classical Puppets
Sorry that some of the images are captioned somewhat vaguely when it comes to product names, but I do try my best to be as accurate as can be when focusing in on certain pieces.

Quick note whenever you see "Chinese Lolita Updates" beneath  a photo I am referring to a brilliant shopping service I found on Facebook, in case there's any confusion.

I suspect there'll be a lot of reporting on my part on updating my wishlist/shopping list, so there's something to look forward to in the future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parfait Doll's Lolita Level Ups!:

The Lolita Tag Answered:

fyeahlolita's Lolita Level Ups!: