The Lolita Tag Answered:

Taken from here, I'm going to give this series of questions my best shot.

1. What got you into Lolita?
Anime as stereotypical as that is, and also my love for the American Girl books (specifically Samantha Parkington's) may have subconsciously spurred me on to take an active part in the fashion.

2. What Kind of Lolita are you? (event Lolita or lifestyle)
Currently I am event only but I have hopes of wearing the fashion on a daily basis.


3. What's your style? Sweet, Classic, Gothic?
My style is in the development stages at the moment but I have preferences for Gothic and Classic.

4. Is the style you started with , the same style you are now?
That would be a yes, if the previous answer is anything to go by. 
5. Dream dress?
I would very much like to get my hands on Holy Light Dim Pemplum JSK in bordeaux by Metamorphose.

6. What sub-genre would you like to try that you haven't felt brave enough to try?
I would like to try Guro out at least once.
Source
7. What sub-genre would you never try?
Most variants of sweet, especially OTT. I just do not believe I could ever pull that off.

8. Which do you prefer, Gothic Lolita Bible or Kera Magazine?
I've seen more scans from GLB than I have for Kera, so I'm going to go with that.

9. Favourite Brand?
Alice & The Pirates.
10. Most expensive brand dress you ever bought?
If we're going for "proper" brand here, I have calculated that my AATP Swan Lake Ephemeral Tears Short Sleeve JSK beats my Chantilly Little Briar Rose OP , which I would have otherwise counted as being the more expensive (which cost me €300+ on LM, can you believe?).

11. Do you think you will wear Lolita when you are older?
I think it is very possible.
12. What has been the best thing, that being Lolita has brought you?
I would like to say a thicker skin, but friends was really the first answer to pop into my head.
Blurred faces for privacy's sake ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parfait Doll's Lolita Level Ups!:

fyeahlolita's Lolita Level Ups!: