Goals:

I started off my day with a pronunciation exam, which went fairly well if I had to give my opinion on it. My hour cycle for the day has been completed, alongside some progress made in a little project I'm working on in Sony Vegas. I hope to release more information regarding that soon, so keep an eye out!

What could I possibly be doing?

Two bills for the day have been paid, and I didn't even need to cycle up to the bank as I had originally predicted. That's a bonus in my book 💓.

The stresses concerning the Irish Lolita community Halloween event are beginning to lessen dramatically. I just have to take it one day at a time and not freak out over such a big event for such a small country.

Unfortunately I was unable to reach the door on time when the mailman rung the bell, but my brother who was up strangely early managed it well enough on his own and left me a little surprise downstairs where all my elder sister's mail is usually kept.

My heart leapt into my throat when I saw this:

Arrived earlier than expected!

My package!

And inside was:


Two beautiful lace gloves in black. Had a little trouble getting the right glove on at first and was worried it would refuse to fit properly but I got there in the end with no damage to the product itself. I was surprised at how easily the left slipped on after the first little hiccup.

Harder than I thought to take photos of your hand in an effort to model gloves 😮

All that's left on my to-do list is clean up my Facebook Wishlist/Shopping album and dance the evening away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parfait Doll's Lolita Level Ups!:

The Lolita Tag Answered:

fyeahlolita's Lolita Level Ups!: